8.26.2011

Jam Summer into 2 Weeks - GO!

After a whirlwind month of weddings, weekend trips, yachts, Las Vegas and machine guns, I'm finally home! I know - I lead a rough life. I have no patience to write out exactly what went down, so in my usual too-much-has-happened-and-I-don't-really-feel-like-writing fashion, here are highlights and a picture montage:

We recently saw Daniel Tosh perform live. It was freaking hilarious and I took a bunch of poor-quality photos like the one below.


My best friend got married and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. It was loads of fun and this picture is an example of how drunk I got.

I went on a yacht tour of my hometown with friends and it was a gorgeous sunny day out. Besides a little seasickness (I am a shame to my sailor ancestors), it was a total blast. 


Afterwards we went to a brewery where we became convinced we were all gangsta. 


The very next day, Boyfriend and I jetted off to Las Vegas. This picture is an example of how drunk Boyfriend got. Lazy River at MGM, mofos!


We also started hunting for some venues for getting married next year! First we need to get engaged, but we'll keep you posted on what we decide. I've already said too much :) 

After wedding venue hunting, we let off some steam by shooting machine guns at Las Vegas Gun Range! I shot my very first gun, a fully-automatic, 9mm Uzi. 


We had such a blast and now I'm tired as hell. Next on the agenda: hip surgery. Wah :(

No comments:

Post a Comment