7.25.2011

Watch Out Sin City...

...I'm coming back!

Boyfriend and I just booked our August trip to Las Vegas! I can't wait. This will be my fourth time to Sin City. The first time I went, my mom took me as my college graduation gift. We had a blast! I even got her to go see Common with me at the House of Blues. What a hip (hop) mom :)

The second time I went with Boyfriend, friends and my future brother and sister-in-law (I'm making assumptions here). It was a blast. I even got brain freeze, as depicted below.


Actually those tall drinks are disgusting. I can't handle the amount of corn syrup in the mix.


Boyfriend enjoyed his first Urban Outfitters experience in Mandalay Bay.

And we had the most delicious dinner at a hidden gem off the strip called Musashi! You HAVE to go there next time your in Vegas. By far, the best teppanyaki I've ever had.

The third time I went to Vegas was for work. Aside from work paying for everything, I don't recommend ever going to Vegas for that. It totally ruined it. I had a hard time focusing on what I was supposed to be doing when the pool was calling my name so loudly. I'd rather enjoy Vegas without the ball and chain that work tends to be.

This trip is sure to be a blast. Boyfriend and I haven't really gone on a trip by ourselves, and this vacation comes at the end of a very busy month for us. This will be a well-deserved week of living it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment