11.04.2010

Yo Spamma Spamma

I am so sick of Live Nation spamming me with emails asking if I want to go see Yo Gabba Gabba! live. Seriously? I pay how much in concert fees each year for you spam me about this? We need concert reform and stat!

I feel so bad for this guy on the boom box. I bet this role is exactly what he set out to do when he decided to become a star. But I think I feel even worse for the poor soul on the far left in the red, warted, cucumber looking costume. To be the most hideous of the Yo Gabba Gabba stars has got to have its fame set backs. Does he feel like Joan Jett when she was in the Runaways with Cherie Currie? By the way, can someone tell me what the hell this group is about? I don't even know what I'm posting here...

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but be careful when wishing for fame -- you may become a red, warted cucumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment